How do I appeal a loan?
HESLB OLAMS – Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) is an online web app created by HESLB to manage and process students loan application details , students can apply for a Higher education loan through the Online loan application system HESLB SIPA OLAMS,
The HESLB was launched with a sole purpose of providing financial assistance to higher education Students. Want to register or login for heslb? You will need to sigh up from the HESLB portal. Subsequent HESLB logins will be simple.
APPEAL PROCEDURE FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT LOANED OR DISSATISFIED WITH PERCENTAGE
first before they open the appeals window, the HESLB loan board must set aside a certain amount of money for those who will appeal, so they should be concerned about that.
The procedure is: -
1. Log in to your account via olas. Heslb. go. tz
2. Go to the section marked allocation status. Click there and it will present you with the section to open your account.
Form IV index no
if you enter the information, then it will open.
3. Go to the appeal section now, then click there. It will open and you will start the appeal steps by following the instructions.
4. Click and register by filling in all the components in the red “x” section on the left.
5. complete your form by filling it with preliminary information and then print your form.
6. They required you to sign your form on page three (page 3)
7. After signing your form on page 3, then you need to re-submit / submit your form on page 3 via the OLAMS
8. Submit your submit form, then you should keep your copy as your reference.
no fees or costs, visit your SIPA