Biomedical Engineer (Field Service Engineer) at IQVIA
nafasi za kazi mwanza, nafasi za kazi iqvia, biomedical engineer job| jobs tanzania, jobs opportunity iqvia, biomedical engineer jobs,
About the job
- · Providing primary service and support to the defined territory.
- · Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed.
- · Maintaining and managing own tools and accessories needed to perform repairs and preventative maintenance. Including timely validations of tools according to defined procedures.
- · Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures.
- · Reporting to Service Management, including spare part usage report.
- · Represent IQVIA in a professional manner.
- · Inform Service Management about prep happened in use of IQVIA products