Drivers Job Opportunities At Njombe District Council November 2021
ANNOUNCEMENT OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT.
The Director of Njombe Town Council would like to announce to all citizens Qualified Tanzanian citizens apply to fill the following vacancies: -
DRIVER (Position 4)
1. Qualifications of the applicant
I. Must have a Form IV certificate and a Grade E or C1 License motorist who has worked for at least One Year without causing an accident.
II. Must have attended the basic driving training provided by vocational college (VETA) or another government-recognized college.
2.WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Inspect the vehicle before and after the trip to determine the safety condition of the vehicle.
II. Deploying staff in various workplaces.
II. Perform minor car repairs.
IV. Fill in and keep all travel information in the travel register.
V. Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor.
3. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian nationals and not older than 40 years.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate
- Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V)
- with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors
- (three reliable referees)
- All applications must be accompanied by copies of Professional Certificates, Form Certificate
- four and a driver's qualification certificate
- Applicants should attach one recent Passport size photo.
All applications should be sent to;
The deadline to submit a job application is 6 December 2021 Monday at 3:30 (Nine and a Half) Afternoon.
DOWNLOAD JOBS ADVERTS HERE | PAKUA TANGAZO LA KAZI