New Job Vacancy at Medipeace Tanzania - Program Coordinator
Medipeace and its members supports and believes in giving universal access to healthcare. The organization and its affiliates provides humanitarian and medical assistance to vulnerable populations and brings public awareness to global efforts for universal access to health. Medipeace also contributes to the promotion of peace and an increased solidarity between societies and peoples.
Medipeace, empowering those in need of a healthier life. A Global Health NGO committed to professionalism and not aligned with any religious or political beliefs in pursuit of equal access to health for all communities.
The mission of Medipeace is to contribute to world peace by providing humanitarian assistance and healthcare to vulnerable populations, and by bringing public awareness to global efforts for universal access to health.
JOBS VACANCY AT MEDIPEACE
Position: Program CoordinatorJob Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in the field of community development, health science, international relations, social studies, business administration, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both Swahili and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team and be comfortable in tight deadlines with different work and learning styles
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands and establish priorities
- Coordinate and support of implementing program activities under the supervision of program officer or public health specialist.
- Assist work on office operation under supervision of principal program officer.
- Perform assigned tasks with complying to the organization’s internal policy and the donor’s accounting policy.
- Facilitate collaboration and networking with stakeholders.
- Manage and report on the assigned tasks.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate assigned program activities.
- Produce periodical report on the program activities.
- Contribute in developing research or project proposals.
- Perform any other task or duties assigned by the organization.
- Support in planning and coordinating community outreach.
- Update social media platform and posting.