Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Telemedicine Facilitator at Médecins Sans Frontières November, 2021
médecins sans frontières (msf), médecins sans frontières tanzania, médecins sans frontières jobs, médecins sans frontières job vacancies, medecins sans frontieres jobs in tanzania, medecins sans frontieres tanzania, medecins sans frontieres tanzania address, médecins sans frontières (msf) tanzania, médecins sans frontières (msf) tanzania jobs 2021, medecins sans frontieres jobs in tanzania
- Minimum 2 years working experience with extensive experience in performing and reporting/interpreting ultrasound of both children and adults
- Previous work experience with MSF is a must
- English and Swahili (fluent, oral & written) required.
- To integrate existing strategy for POCUS implementation and follow-up of previous training activities.
- To assist directly field team with context-specific POCUS training.
- To support capacity building and strengthen the existing POCUS team.
- To strengthen strategy for integrated use of Telemedicine in all departments.
- To collaborate with the intersectional POCUS Advisors to improve POCUS usage and create sustainable capacity for the future.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in teaching and training.
- Ability to motivate and lead medical colleagues and to translate strategy and policy into operational practice.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and independent; able to work with minimal supervision in challenging contexts.
- Experience working in resource limited settings with MSF or with equivalent humanitarian organization.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office is essential.