Account Manager jobs Vacanct at Ericsson Tanzania Limited December 2021
ericsson jobs vacancy tanzania, ericsson jobs vacancy 2021, ericsson jobs vacancy tanzania 2021, ericsson jobs vacancy, accounts jobs in tanzania,
ericsson jobs vacancy tanzania, ericsson jobs vacancy 2021, ericsson jobs vacancy tanzania 2021, ericsson jobs vacancy, accounts jobs in tanzania, accounts jobs in dar es salaam, Account Manager JOBS near kigamboni, Account Manager JOBS near dar es salaam, account manager jobs salary, accounts jobs in tanzania, accounts jobs in dar es salaam
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Account Manager with Customer in Tanzania as well as other customer in the CU WAM to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Be leading RFPs in all domains as ACR and KAM for all upcoming opportunities & lead customer negotiations to ensure successful awarding
- Be creating sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales; ensure stakeholders alignment.
- Be actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations.
- Handling customer escalations and engage team for fast resolution
- Optimization of the account team performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Set account funnels, update them, and ensure account forecasts and targets are met
- Leading Internal and external governance with key stakeholders
- Handle day to day operations of the accounts from E2E perspective; ensuring Process adherence and maximum compliancy
- Be responsible to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field (IT, Telecom, Computer Science or Computer engineering etc.)
- Overall experience between 7 to 10 years in the telecom industry.
- Should have an experience across Ericsson portfolio (Digital Services, Networks and Managed Service)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
You should also have:
- Leadership experience
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || Tanzania, United Republic of : Dar es Salaam : Dar es Salaam
Req ID: 653877
Deadline not Indicated , Apply ASAP