Clinical Assistant at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
muhimbili hospital jobs, nafasi za kazi Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, ajira mpya muhas, jobs at muhimbili national hospital, muhimbil, Clinical Assistant job, muhimbili
JOB VACANCY (1 POST)
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) works on three pillars of Teaching, Research and consultation or/and public service. The university provides professional advice and services to the community in order to improve health of the population. The University, through the Institute of Traditional Medicine, has a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) unit that is used for research and development (R&D) as well as incubation of herbal remedies for commercialization. The institute is looking for a qualified candidate to undertake tasks in the GMP unit.
1. CLINICAL ASSISTANT (1)
Qualifications and Experience:
(1) Holder of Certificate in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution.
(2) Working experience in herbal medicines will be an added advantage
(3) Must be computer literate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide counseling service to the patients before treatment or administration of herbal medicines.
- Administer prescribed herbal medicines and observe and document the effectiveness and side effects.
- Give health education to patients.
- Maintains and updates inventory of herbal medicine in the dispensing unit.
- Coordinate and analyze data and information collected in his/hers working area.
- Performs any other Duties and Responsibilities within the scope of practice as assigned by his head.
1. Terms of Contract
On contract, Re-newable after two (2) years
2. Mode of application: Submit application letter, current resume (CV) and copies of certificates to
Institute of Traditional Medicine,
Muhimbili university of Health and Allied Sciences
Dar es Salaam
Only shortlist will be notified to attend the interview at MUHAS
Application deadline: 16th December, 2021 at 05:00 pm