Driver Jobs Vacancy at Tanzania Commercial Bank
driver jobs opportunity in tanzania 2021, nafasi za kazi udereva leo, nafasi za kazi driver mpya 2021, driver jobs in tanzania, latest driving jobs in tanzania 2021, driver jobs vacancy at tanzania commercial bank 2021, driver jobs vacancy at tanzania commercial bank tanzania, driver jobs vacancy at tanzania commercial bank june 2021, driver jobs vacancy at tanzania commercial bank
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
DRIVER- (1POSITION) MTWARA
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to employ dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Driver (1 position) to join the Directorate of Human Resource and Administration Team.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE: Chief Manager Administration
WORK SCHEDULE: As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
SALARY: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
A: KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- To drive all types of bank’s motor vehicles
- To oversee proper and timely maintenance of vehicles assigned to him/her
- To detect and report any vehicle defects and promptly report to Administration Officer/Manager Administration/Branch Manager.
- To ensure vehicle routine services are undertaken after every 5,000 kilometers
- To keep the vehicle in good running conditions including keeping it clean and tidy
- To ensure all vehicle accessories are in good condition and on standby for immediate use vii. To ensure that the vehicle is used for official and authorized purposes and time
- To ensure that the vehicle is parked at authorized place after working hours and preferably at TCB offices
- To keep an updated log-book for all vehicle movements with respect to trip date, time and name of officers driven
- To assist in loading and offloading of luggage as requested and assigned by officers
- To perform any other duties assigned by reporting officers
- To assist in files and other documents movements
- To dispatch official documents and transmission of messages within and outside the office
- To followup on LPOs and dispatch to responsible officers or service providers/vendors
- To ensure generator at the bank’s office has sufficient fuel as per manufacturers specifications
- To ensure that bank’s generator is serviced timely and effectively
- To timely report any generator shortfalls to Branch Manager/Administration Officer/Manager Administration.
- To ensure all electricity switches are switched-off and all doors are closed after working hours
- Holder of Form Four (IV) Certificate or Equivalent
- Holder of a valid class C or its equivalent driving license
- Possess Trade Test Certificate or VIP driver Certificate from VETA or NIT or
- equivalent qualifications will be added advantage iv. Certification from NIT on passing driving competence test.
- The Driver should have a least one year years working experience from a reputable government, private or any other recognizable organization.
- Ability to learn rapidly Flexibility
- High level of interpersonal relationships
- The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits as per bank policies.