Executive Assistant For The Country Manager/ CEO Jobs Vacancy at Dangote Industries Limited December 2021
dangote cement tanzania jobs, dangote cement tanzania jobs 2021, executive assistant for the country manager/ ceo jobs vacancy at dangote limited
dangote cement tanzania jobs 2021, dangote cement tanzania jobs december 2021, dangote cement tanzania jobs, dangote cement jobs 2021, executive assistant for the country manager/ ceo, executive assistant for the country manager/ ceo jobs vacancy at dangote industries limited december 2021, executive assistant for the country manager, dangote cement tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi mtwara 2021, nafasi za kazi dangote mtwara october 2021
About the job
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and Maintain the diary of the CEO/Country Manager including organizing of all appointments, meetings, Travel Allowance etc.
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information required for the CEO/Country Manager for meetings, preparation etc, and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
- Arrange both internal and external meetings requested and in advance for recurring meetings.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Tale dictation and minutes in the meeting whenever required.
- Process expense claims and advances for the CEO/Country Manager as per requirement.
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation and logistics for guests whenever required.
- Reminding the CEO/Country Manager of important tasks and maintain deadlines.
- Typing, Compiling, preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Be in liaison with Senior HR Officers in all matters related to Administration including rest house, office environment, official visitors etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by CEO/Country Manager.
- Holder of Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Management.
- At least 8 years of working experience in relevant position.
Skills And Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication both English and Swahili language
- Excellent use Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- The ability to work at his/her own initiative and to tight deadline
- Typing speed of 50WPM
- Honesty and Reliability
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development