Internal Auditor III At CUHAS December 2021
INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
INTERNAL AUDITOR III – 1 POST
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University/ Institution PLUS CPA (T), ACCA registered by NBAA in the Auditing or Accounting Field or equivalent qualification with at least three years working experience in a similar field in a reputable institution.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing internal control and submitting recommendations to supervisor
- Executing audit programmes
- Ensuring that internal control systems are adequate to avert perpetration of frauds, misappropriation and embezzlements.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of managerial controls and implementation ofsystems policies and practice for the Institution
- Preparing internal audit programmes in accordance with generally accepted audit standards and international audit standards.
- Ensures compliance on tax issues as per Tanzania tax Laws and regulations
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to subordinates.
- Leading and direct in special checks and investigations.
- Monitoring audit work in order to ensure that works schedule are executed efficiently.
- Preparing progress reports of special audits carried out.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
iii. General Attributes:
- Adherence to professional ethics,
- Language proficiency in medium of instruction.
- Ability to communicate information, knowledge and skills to others,
- Computer literacy,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation,
- Ability to exercise initiative and be proactive and
- Motivation for innovation, further learning and continuing professional development.