Jobs at Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC) and Marine Services Company Limited (MSCL)
On behalf of the Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC) and Marine Services Company Limited (MSCL) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill thirty-one (31) vacant post mentioned below.
TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION (TPC)
Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC) was established by the Act of Parliament No.19 of 1993 and became operational on 1st January 1994 after the dissolution of the Tanzania Posts and Telecommunications Corporation by the end of December 1993. TPC, the country’s only Public Postal Operator, is in the business of providing affordable, efficient and effective Universal Postal Services to all locations and people throughout the country.
The Corporation conducts its business within the framework of the National Postal Policy, Legislation governing Parastatals. Organizations, nationality and provisions set out in the license issued by the Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA) and the Universal Postal Union (UPU) conventions as ratified by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania.
CLICK POST ON LIST BELOW TO VIEW POST DESCRIPTION
2.0 MARINE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED (MSCL)
Marine Services Company Limited (MSCL) was incorporated under the Companies Ordinance (Cap 212) on 08th December, 1997. The main function of the of the Company is to transport people and cargo along the shore of Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika and Lake Nyasa. Company’s vision statement is “To be the most competitive, reliable, safe and customer oriented maritime transport Company worldwide.”
CLICK POST ON LIST BELOW TO VIEW POST DESCRIPTIONGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts;
- Postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi Building /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings -Dodoma.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;