Storekeeper (All Interested Candidates) At US Embassy
stookeeper us embassy jobs tanzania 2021, nafasi za kazi ubalozi wa marekani, ajira ubalozi wa marekani tanzania, us embassy tanzania careers, us embassy tanzania vacancies, jobs at us embassy tanzania, jobs at us embassy tanzania 2021, us embassy job tanzania, us embasy tanzania, jobs at embassies in tanzania, embassy jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs in tanzania, us embassy vacancies in tanzania, embassies jobs in tanzania, us embassy tanzania jobs 2021
Hiring Agency: Embassy Dar Es Salaam
Position Title: Storekeeper (All Interested Candidates)
Open Period: 12/01/2021 - 12/15/2021
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust - Background Investigation
Appointment Type: Permanent
Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Summary: The U.S. Mission in Dar es Salaam is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Warehouse Foreman in the General Service Section.
Supervisory Position: Yes
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Under the direct supervision of the Expendable Supplies Supervisor, manages the expendable supplies for the Facilities Maintenance Unit. Receives, stores, safeguards, and issues supplies and tools for use by the Facility Maintenance office.
- Incumbent operates and is in charge of the stockroom for the Facilities Maintenance (FM) expendable supplies. Incumbent is also responsible for managing all expendable property stored at the second warehouse at CAC4.
- Incumbent receives new stock from the receiving clerk. S/he moves, organizes, labels items in the storage areas and may utilize material handling equipment such as hand trucks and forklifts during daily operations. Keeps work area neat, orderly and in a safe, hazard-free condition.
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of storekeeping, warehousing, or supply chain management experience is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of secondary school O-Level is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (good working knowledge) in English and Level IV (fluent) in Kiswahili is required. (This may be tested)
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights
- the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and
- the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Completion of secondary school O-Level Certificate
- Proof of Citizenship
- Other Document
- Other Document 2