Supply Clerk (Property Clerk) (All Interested Candidates) at US Embassy
supply clerk us embassy jobs tanzania 2021, nafasi za kazi ubalozi wa marekani, ajira ubalozi wa marekani tanzania, us embassy tanzania careers, us embassy tanzania vacancies, jobs at us embassy tanzania, jobs at us embassy tanzania 2021, us embassy job tanzania, us embasy tanzania, jobs at embassies in tanzania, embassy jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs in tanzania, us embassy vacancies in tanzania, embassies jobs in tanzania, us embassy tanzania jobs 2021
Announcement Number: Dar es Salaam-2021-051
Hiring Agency: Embassy Dar Es Salaam
Position Title: Supply Clerk (Property Clerk) (All Interested Candidates)
Open Period: 12/01/2021 - 12/15/2021
Manages inventory and the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) for all nonexpendable property in the warehouse and other functional space. Under direct supervision of Furniture/Appliance Pool (FAP) Manager.
- Makes appropriate entries into ILMS Asset Management using supporting documentation. Records movement of NXP items and maintains accurate inventory notes for all missing/disposed items as well as up-to-date records of all NXP. Maintains accurate location codes, monitors ILMS dashboard and ILMS Analytics to ensure Post is inline with ILMS property management recommendations.
- Maintains property condition codes/Auction assistance:
- EXPERIENCE: At least two years experience in Office Management or storekeeping is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School (form IV) is required. Certificate in Storekeeping or Office Management is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (good working knowledge, speaking, reading and writing) in English is required, and Level IV (fluent, speaking, reading and writing) in Kiswahili is required.(this may be tested)
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Driving license class D is required.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights
- Completion of Secondary School (form IV) is required.
- Certificate in Storekeeping or Office Management is required
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Citizenship
- Other Document
- Other Document 2