Tutorial Assistants Department Of Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Physiology At Cuhas December 2021
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY/ PHARMACOLOGY/ PHYSIOLOGY - 3 POST
A Holder of Medical Doctor Degree (MD) or equivalent degree and score at least B in the relevant subject and a GPA of 3.5 and above. Must be registered by respective Council/Board.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
This is a training position. However, the Tutorial Assistant may be required to perform the following
- Conducting Tutorials for undergraduate students,
- Supervising seminars,
- Teaching Certificates and Diploma Courses,
- Mark non-assessed coursework assignments and provide feedback,
- Deal with student queries about the content and delivery of a module as well as providing advice and ideas to them where necessary,
- Supervise the work of students where appropriate,
- Ensure that the preparation of materials and equipment required during classes is available and where appropriate assist in the assembling and dismantling of laboratory apparatus,
- Work with other demonstrators and tutorial assistants to ensure that practical classes run effectively and according to timetable requirements Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.