Big Data and Special Project Specialist Jobs Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania PLC January 2022
vodacom careers tanzania 2022 tanzania, vodacom careers tanzania 2022 application form, jobs at vodacom tanzania, job opportunity at vodacom tanzania, job vacancies vodacom tanzania, big data and special project job in tanzania, big data and special project job description, big data and special project jobs at vodacom tanzania, big data and special project jobs at vodacom tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose & Accountabilities
- Co-creating Advanced Machine Learning products that drive revenue, reduce cost and improve CX.
- Developing big data monetization propositions and manage their end-to-end (E2E) execution.
- Delivering actionable insights to support and contribute toward the delivery of CVM objectives and targets.
- Contributing to the wider community to enable an Advanced Machine Learning capability across Vodafone globally
- Identify Analyze and Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support the extraction of data (ETL) from multiple sources.
- E2E go to market execution for big data and special projects propositions.
- Prepare analytics and ML model results to business users.
- Development of machine learning models for various areas of the business on the Big Data Platform.
- Excellent analytical, logical and casual reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
- 2+ years of experience in similar big data and data science role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Data Journalism, or related fields
- Significant knowledge of customer driven marketing techniques and processes
- Proficiency in Python and associated data Science ecosystem, Machine Learning and Experiments Design.
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- CVM Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing