Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy At ICBT Bank January 2022
International Commercial Bank Tanzania Limited (ICBT), is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country's central bank and national banking regulator.
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/01
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
Job Position: BRANCH MANAGER
Job REF NO. 2022/01/3
- Meet branch targets as set from time to time.
- Market and sale of Banks’ products.
- Manage service delivery and ensure adherence to branch service standards.
- Direct and support branch operations so as to ensure efficient and accurate processing of all transactions, maintain operational controls and compliance with rules, procedures and regulations.
- Customer Due Diligence to address KYC norms, money laundering prevention and compliance risk.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing /Business Administration/ Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in financial services / branch manager / assistant branch manager in a Bank.
- Strong customer service, good leadership, people management and banking skills
- Be a good relationship builder and communicator.
- Resilient under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses to.
E-mail address – email@example.com
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for receiving the applications is 15 January 2022.