Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy At ICBT Bank January 2022
About International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited
International Commercial Bank Tanzania Limited (ICBT), is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country's central bank and national banking regulator.
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/01
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
Job Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Job REF NO. 2021/01/2
- Co-ordinate with Branch Managers and Senior Management to develop strategies for Business Development.
- Develop business in both Liabilities and Assets
- Cross selling of Bank Products and Services to Customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop appropriate Banking Products.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with small, medium and large customers and Government organizations to initiate increase in Business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing.
- 2-3 years of sales & marketing experience preferably in the Banking sector.
- Managing and executing campaigns would be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses to.
E-mail address – email@example.com
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for receiving the applications is 15 January 2022.