Call For Interview at TANAPA January 2022
Get all information related to ajira mpya tanapa, ajira zetu, call for interview at tanapa 2022 tanzania, call for interview at tanapa 2022 pdf, call for interview at tanapa 2022 January, call for interview at tanapa 2022
The Tanzania National Parks Authority commonly known as TANAPA is responsible for the management of Tanzania’s national parks. TANAPA is a parastatal corporation and all its income is reinvested into the organization.The Tanganyika National Parks Ordinance CAP  of 1959 established the organization now known as Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA), and Serengeti became the first National Park. Currently,
The Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the National Parks Authority (TANAPA) would like to inform all job applicants who have applied for jobs advertised on behalf of the Authority that the interview is expected to take place from 25 - 29 January, 2022 at the Army Camp. Nation Building (JKT) Oljoro Arusha and finally arranging job centers for successful job applicants.
Respondents called for interview should adhere to the following instructions:
- Interviews will be held on January 25-29, 2022 at the National Construction Army (JKT) Oljoro Arusha Camp as indicated in this announcement; the time and date on which the interview will take place is specified for each respondent;
- All interviewees should report to the National Construction Army (JKT) Oljoro Arusha Camp on January 24, 2022 where all food and accommodation services will be provided free of charge while in the camp;
- Practical Interviews will be held from January 25-27, 2022;
- Face-to-face interviews will be held on January 29, 2022;
- Each interviewee should arrive at the interview site wearing a mask, washing hands with soap and running water or cleansing hands;
- Each interviewee must have an identification card; Acceptable IDs include: - Resident ID, Voter ID, Job ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- Candidates are required to arrive with their REAL CERTIFICATES, starting with birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and onwards depending on the applicant's qualifications;
- Candidates who submit "Testimonials", "Provisional Results", "Statement of results", Form IV and VI results slips will not be accepted and will not be allowed to proceed with the interview;
- Each interviewee should take into account the date, time and place of the interview;
- For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should verify their Certificates have been approved by the relevant Authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they did not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when vacancies are advertised and consider the requirements of the relevant advertisement.
- All interviewees called for an interview should make sure they log into their account and copy the test number as those numbers will not be released on the day of the interview.