Commercial Manager Jobs Vacancy at dnata Zanzibar January 2022
Get information related to background of commercial manager jobs vacancy dnata zanzibar 2022, commercial manager jobs vacancy dnata zanzibar tanzania, dnata dubai airport job vacancies, dnata jobs 2022, dnata driver jobs, nafasi za kazi dnata, ajira dnata 2022, commercial manager jobs vacancy tanzania, commercial manager jobs vacancy, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022,
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: 210001IG
To oversee all aspects of dnata’s customer relations, commercial contracting and marhaba at Zanzibar International Airport to ensure the departments’ contractual obligations are delivered to the concerned stakeholders (customer airlines, freight forwarding companies, private companies, government departments) whilst being accountable for both contract performance and budgets in your area. To identify new business opportunities, product lines or value added services and develop business cases for them to the point of implementation, making sure that at all times the business is in compliance with the project practices, standards and processes of dnata.
- - Ensure all contracts (SGHAs, SLAs, and Addenda) are in line with the company’s best interest.
- - Ensures that all operational departments’ expenditure is line with the company’s P&L strategies.
- - Develop ways to minimize revenue leakage in all areas and maximize profit from commercial projects and development opportunities.
- - Follow-up on debt collection from all our customers.
- - Develop and ensures implementation of highest standard of customer service to the carriers, private companies and cargo agents.
- - Builds and maintains relationships and close contact with company departments, airport agencies to ensure strict coordination and understanding of changing policies, systems and procedures.
- - Ensure on time, in scope and within budget delivery of all assigned projects both for Marhaba and other areas as assigned. Initiate and manage projects through all stages to ensure that their progress, quality and the outputs in key result areas are consistent with the scope and targets envisaged in the project charter.
- - Leads with Safety by ensuring that decisions are made with safety in mind, role models safety behaviours and holds direct reports accountable for fulfilling their roles in line with the safety vision.
- - Ensures the compliance of all relevant safety policies in their areas, procedures and controls to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- - Ensures the achievement of revenue objectives through the team by setting objectives, managing commercial performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal to maximise departmental performance.
- - Lead implementation and management of all possible Marhaba products in Zanzibar in line with dnata’s standards and values.
- - Implement Credit Risk Management in cooperation with the Head of Finance.
- - Builds and maintains relationships with customers (internally and externally) to ensure that maximum customer satisfaction and optimum profit for dnata.
- - Ensure on time, in scope and within budget delivery of all assigned projects to ensure that Projects are scoped and initiated in collaboration with Internal Stakeholders and other support functions, agreeing project objectives, desired outcomes, milestones, roles and responsibilities, with the department heads.
- - Act as the delegate of the head of the business while they are on leave or out of the country.
- - Responsible for the health and safety duty of care at the workplace in their areas.
- - Ensure to report any hazards, injuries, ill-health or near miss to your supervisor or employer.
- - Cooperate with your employer when they require something to be done for health and safety at the workplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- - Bachelor degree or Diploma holder in a related field
- - 8-10 years of experience in airport operations with a ground handling agent including at least 6 years in a managerial role
- - Thorough knowledge of Commercial, Operations, systems and procedures at an international level
- - Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies and practices and advanced IT and Computer Literacy Skills
Salary & Benefits
A career within the aviation and travel industry with great learning and development opportunities. We aim to be the most admired air and travel services provider and employer of choice! We offer an attractive salary, on top of healthcare insurance.