Credit Officer Jobs Vacancy At ICBT Bank January 2022
About International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited
International Commercial Bank Tanzania Limited (ICBT), is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country's central bank and national banking regulator.
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/01
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
Job Position: CREDIT OFFICER
Job REF NO. 2022/01/5
- Processing of loans and other related activities.
- Analysis of Business & Retail credit applications, including Mortgage finance.
- Ensure that performance target set by the Bank is achieved.
- To ensure the proper and accurate maintenance of loan and overdrafts accounts.
- To initiate and assist in the security documentation of credit facilities
- Follow up and Recovery of loans.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of B.Com (Accounting), bachelor in business administration, or Equivalent qualification
- Thorough knowledge of financial/credit analysis
- 3-years working experience in the Credit Department in a Bank.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application, specifically Excel, Word
- Excellent knowledge of corporate credit policies and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses to.
E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for receiving the applications is 15 January 2022.