Driver Jobs Vacancy At Maswa District Council January 2022
JOB TITLE: DRIVER GRADE II
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT
(i) Must have a Form IV or VI education
(ii) Must have a grade "C" license
(iii) Must have a driving experience of at least three years without causing an accident
(iv) Must be at least 45 years of age
(v) Must have a Grade II Technical Examination Certificate
(vi) Have a birth certificate.
(i) Inspecting the vehicle before and after the trip iii to determine the safety of the vehicle
(ii) escort staff to various places on business trips
(iii) performing minor car repairs
(iv) collect and distribute various documents
(v) fill in and keep track of all trips in the travel register
(vi) cleaning the car
(vii) to perform such other duties as may be directed by his supervisor
Salary: TGS Level 8 per month.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- Must be between 18 and 45 years of age
- Applicants should be accompanied by copies of birth certificate, graduation certificates and Form Four certificates certified by an Advocate or Court.
- Applicant must attach two recent  small passport size photographs
- Testimonials, Provisional results, Statement of results and form four and six form documents [form VI and form IV result slip] will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants cleared in the Public Service are not allowed to apply except with the approval of the Principal Secretary.
All applications should be sent to: •
Executive Director (W),
Maswa District Council,
The deadline for applications is 18.01.2021 at 9.30pm.