HR Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Mehta and Associates January 2022
Mehta & Associates was established in 2013 and is a member of the Tanzania National Board of Accountants and Auditors. The firm is registered in Tanzania under the Auditors and Accountant (Registration) Act, 1972 (as amended in 1995) with registration number PF 271.
Led by, founding partner Kalpesh Mehta (CPA-PP), his wealth of experience, knowledge and pioneering spirit has been the corner stone of the firm’s success.
Also Mehta & Associates is also a proud member of Integra International - an international network of independent Accounting and Consulting firms dedicated to exchanging information and advising growing businesses and professionals.
Integra International is an interactive association of CPAs, CAs and Business Advisors that share knowledge openly and regularly. Member firms offer expanded professional services to their clients, including meeting their national and international needs.
Mehta & Associates rebranded as Member firm of Integra International. Adopting and reflecting the Integra International culture and quality in all the work undertaken, and is geared toward being globally compliant in the highest professional standards of rendering services to its most valued clients.
Job Position: HR CONSULTANT
• Bachelor's degree in Law, human resources, business administration,or similar:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
• Full understanding of Tanzanian Labor Law, HR legislation, policies,and procedures.
• Experience of managing CMA issues
• Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
• Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You must be well-connected with the broader circle not just Limited to social media and digital world.
• Excellent computer skills - Power Point, Excel and Word
• Excellent presentation skills
Mode of Application
Interested Candidate must send their CV's and Application Later to email: email@example.com
Deadline for the application is 9 January 2021