Jobs at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) January 2022
nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mbeya, nafasi za kazi 2022 mbeya,
Get information related to nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mbeya, nafasi za kazi 2022 mbeya, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi mpya, nafasi za kazi
Jobs at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) January 2022 Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result of the transformation of the MbeyaInstitute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Charterof Mbeya University of Science and Technology, 2013 with the aim of becoming the leading centerof excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in science and technology. The University is currently seeking qualified candidates who are willing to work under contract terms with Mbeya University of Science and Technology Main Campus in the vacant positions that exist in Academic and Administrative departments as follows:
1. TUTORIAL ASSISTANT 2 POSTS
A candidate with Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent
qualifications from recognized Institutions with a minimum GPA of 3.8.
1.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- Understudy senior members, including attending lectures and seminars, tutorials and practical training;
- Conduct tutorials seminars and practical;
- Assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
2. ASSISTANT JOURNALIST II 1 POST
A candidate with Form IV or Form VI with Passes in English, Kiswahili or any Foreign Language with 2 years Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Must have knowledge in graphics, photographing, photo-editing, video shooting. Computer skills are essential.
2.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather news and write features;
- Translates news stories,
- Write news stories, features and editorials;
- Provide support in writing scripts and in producing radio and/or TV programmes;
- Anchor news bulletins; and
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisors.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania in the Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts; postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth Certificates;
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by TCU;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are advised to indicate so;
- Women are encouraged to apply;
- A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Mbeya University of Science and Technology, P.O. Box 131, Mbeya;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action; and
- Deadline for application is 9th January, 2022.
MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Get hired for this job by doing this in your Resume, Read tips click here