Nurse II – 2 Posts at Bugando Medical Centre January 2022
Get all information related to bugando medical centre, bugando medical centre online application bugando medical centre jobs 2022, bugando medical centre location, bugando medical centre contacts, bugando medical centre volunteer, bugando medical centre history, organization structure of bugando medical centre, historical background of bugando medical centre, director general bugando medical centre
This page also covers content like: Nafasi za kazi Bugando Medical Centre (BMC) , Bugando Medical Centre (BMC) Jobs, Employment - Mabumbe, New Job Opportunity MWANZA at Bugando Medical Centre, bugando - Jobs in Tanzania, Job Opportunities at Bugando Medical Centre, Job Vacancies At Bugando Medical Centre
BUGANDO MEDICAL CENTRE
Bugando Medical Centre is a consultant and teaching hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United Republic of Tanzania. It is situated along the shores of Lake Victoria in Mwanza City. It has 900 beds and over 1000 employees. It is a referral centre for tertiary specialist care for eight regions, namely: - Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Kagera, Shinyanga, Tabora and Kigoma. It serves a catchment’s population of over 14 million people.
On behalf of Bugando Medical Centre (BMC) President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites competent, experienced, highly organized and self-motivated Tanzanians to fill vacant post mentioned below;
NURSE II – 2 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To take general nursing care of patients;
- To take care of DDA;
- To administer drugs and other treatments as prescribed by medical doctors; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate (NTA Level 5) in one of the following fields; Nursing, Midwifery or equivalent qualifications from a reputable institution, and must be enrolled with the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council.
REMUNERATION:SALARY SCALE OF PMGSS 2
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 14th January, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY, PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Remember to visit this website, you can find information like this:nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi mpya, nafasi za kazi 2022, tanzania jobs 2022, tanzania jobs portal, tanzania jobs January 2022, zoom tanzania jobs, government jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in government offices post in tanzania, new government jobs in tanzania, non governmental organization jobs in tanzania