Reconciliation Officer Jobs Vacancy at DCB Commercial Bank January 2022
reconciliation officer jobs vacancy 2022 tanzania, dcb bank vacancy 2022, dcb bank tanzania jobs, dcb jobs, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Job Level: Officer
Reports To: Operations Manager
Overview: Ensuring all digital platform processes, workflow adhere to control through proactive end to end reconciliation
Financial Responsibility: N/A
Leadership Responsibilities: N/A
Purpose of Role: Responsible for daily banking and month-end bank reconciliations to preventsignificant errors that may arise in relevant accounts.
Duties & Accountabilities
• Adhere to regulations, corporate policy, standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
• Provide feedback on how to improve internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized.
• Work to improve on internal controls, updating policies and manual as need roses.
• Adherence to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with operations manual.
• Reconcile timely and clear all reconciling items in agreed timeline per policy and manuals
• Assist auditors – internal and external – with documentation required for the auditors to do their job satisfactorily
• Reconcile clearing, ATM, VISA& wallet and follow up all reconciling transactions continuously and provide updates to the management.
• Management of cash at cash centre and across branches.
• Manage float at Head office and across branches.
• Compile departmental reconciliations for submission to Finance Manager for reviews
• Ensure interdepartmental relationship and flexibility on performing duties.
• Ownership of all reconciliation issues under jurisdiction.
• Tariff guide implementation to ensure commission and expenses are properly accounted for.
• File all prepared reconciliation in a well organized manner
• Produce Daily, Weekly Monthly and quarterly Work plan, performance and status for performance monitoring and effective decision making.
• Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Qualifications and Experience/skills Required:
• Degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Experience in Reconciliation and control role.
• Possess knowledge of general accounting principles and workings of the banking systems.
• Ability to perform detailed work accurately and promptly.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Problem-solving skill even under stressful conditions and deadlines.
• Time management
• Excellent reconciliations skills.
Barriers to Success in Role:
• Lack of automated Operations and TACH clearing skills.
• Lack of Microsoft office essentials knowledge for analysis
Mode Of application:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 19798,
Dar Es Salaam.