Village Executive Grade II Jobs Vacancy at Maswa District Council January 2022
Applicant Qualifications: -
- Form four or six graduates with a [NTA Level 5] Certificate or Certificate in one of the following fields.
- Human Resource Management
- Community Development or
- Social Sciences from Hombolo Local Government College, Dodoma or any Government recognized college
- Must be at least 45 years of age
- Have a birth certificate.
(i) Accounting Officer and Chief Executive Officer of the Village Government,
(ii) To oversee the Protection and Security of the Citizens and Property of the Zoo, to be the Guardian of Peace and the Superintendent of Good Governance in the village.
(iii) Coordinating and overseeing the implementation planning of the Plans Village Development.
(iv) Secretary of Meetings and all Committees of the Village Council. (v) Interpreting and overseeing Policies, Rules and Procedures.
(vi) To prepare reports on the implementation of work in its area and to encourage citizens to develop and implement strategies to eradicate hunger, poverty and increase productivity.
(vi) Leader of Heads of Technical units in the Village.
(viii) Manage, collect and maintain all records and documents Village.
(ix) Chairperson of the Village Specialists' Meeting.
(x) Receiving, hearing and resolving complaints and disputes between citizens.
(xi) To oversee the enactment of Village By-Laws.
(xii) Shall be accountable to the Ward Executive.
(xiii) Other duties assigned to you by the Executive Director of the Council.
Salary: TGS Level 8 per month.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- Must be between 18 and 45 years of age
- Applicants should be accompanied by copies of birth certificate, graduation certificates and Form Four certificates certified by an Advocate or Court.
- Applicant must attach two recent  small passport size photographs
- Testimonials, Provisional results, Statement of results and form four and six form documents [form VI and form IV result slip] will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants cleared in the Public Service are not allowed to apply except with the approval of the Principal Secretary.
All applications should be sent to: •
Executive Director (W),
Maswa District Council,
The deadline for applications is 18.01.2021 at 9.30pm.