Village Executive/Mtendaji wa kijiji Jobs Vacancy at Kilwa DC January 2022
village executive jobs opportunity tanzania 2022, village executive jobs tanzania 2022 january, village executive jobs tanzania 2022, kilwa dc jobs 2022 tanzania, kilwa dc jobs opportunity 2022, kilwa dc jobs 2022 january, kilwa dc jobs 2022, nafasi za kazi halmashauri ya kilwa, nafasi za kazi halmashauri 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022About Kilwa DC
Kilwa District (Swahili language: Wilaya ya Kilwa) is one of the five districts of the Lindi Region of Tanzania. As of the 2012 census, the population was Kilwa district was 190,744, making it the 2nd most populous district in Lindi region. The district seat (capital) is the town of Kilwa Masoko. The district is named after the medieval Swahili city state of Kilwa Kisiwani.
The are that is now Kilwa district has been inhabited by humans for thousands of years. The area is the ancestral home to three Bantu people groups, namely the Mwera people and the Matumbi people together with the Machinga people. However, Kilwa district is known globally for its Middle Ages Swahili historical sites on the islands Kilwa Kisiwani and Songo Mnara which are part of the seven Tanzanian World Heritage Site. The Swahili city-state of Kilwa was once the greatest Swahili port city that met an unfortunate end on July 1505 when the Portuguese burned and looted the city. In the 1866 the area of what is now Kilwa district was occupied by Germans who established their headquarters at Kilwa Kivinje and used it as a based to quell the Maji Maji rebellion that was based on the Matumbi Hills north of the Kilwa district.
In 1918 when Tanganyika became a British protectorate, Kilwa Masoko was chosen as it is the district seat and they built a deepwater port to assist with their commercial vessels. To this day Kilwa Masoko remains the capital of Kilwa district.
Job Vacancy Announcement
Job Position: Village Executive/Mtendaji wa kijiji III- Position 2
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and implementation of village development plans.
- To oversee the protection and security of citizens and their property.
- Collect Village Council revenue.
- Manage, collect and store all records and village documents.
- Secretary of all meetings and committees of the Village Council.
- Supervise the formulation of village by-laws.
- Accounting Officer and Chief Executive and Village Government.
- Receive and listen to and resolve complaints and disputes of citizens and
- other work to be assigned by the employer.
- Must be a graduate of a fourth or sixth form and also a certificate / Diploma graduate in one of the following fields: - Administration, Law, Social Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Arts Science from any government recognized college.
Salary level is TGS B.
- All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18-45
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate
- All applicants should attach a personal information (CV) containing the address and reliable telephone numbers and two names of sponsors
- Applications should be accompanied by a single image (Recent Passport size and tagged in the background).
- Applications should be accompanied by copies of academic / school certificates and college graduation certificates.
- All applicants should attach a copy of National Identity Card (NIDA) - For those who do not have such IDs, NIDA numbers should be entered on the CV.
- All applications should be sent by Post using the following address: -
The deadline for applications is 13/01/2022 at 9:30 PM.
NB: Applications that will be submitted by hand will not be processed.